Saturday, September 6, 2014

9月4日2014年 Reflection
This week in Japanese class we practised a lot with ~たい forms, conjugating it like an い adjective at the end of a verb stem. We learned how to use ~たり、at the end of past tense verb short form (example:食べたり)to link two sepearate actions together with the meaning of "things like___ etc. The second たり we have to put する at the end. Learning this new form was really neat and it is not that hard, it only gets complicated when combining with different grammar like たい or つもりです. I'm glad that I actually remember grammar from last semester like つもりです. I also remembered all of the new Kanji we have been learning. As long as I keep up my studying and memorizing I know I can continue to do this. :)Here's to another great week of class!

As for the place I want to go to first when I visit Japan...it's got to be Kyoto! There are tons of old shrines preserved there and the culture in that city seems neat. Also, Nintendo's headquarters are there.
日本に京都に行きたい。お寺を見たり、にんてんどの本部に行ったりしたいです。

No comments:

Post a Comment