Thursday, August 28, 2014

Today we warmed up with some things we had already learned, answering the question 今日、なにを食べましたか?Then we learned a bunch of new kanji and created sentences with them to make them easier to remember. I may need to go back over that multiple times because there were a lot of new kanji. I hope they can remain in my brain longer than for just the quiz. After that we learned new grammar structure and finally we can say that we want to do something by adding たい to the end of a verb stem. This is really cool grammar, but makes conjugating a pain (because its basically an i adjective attached to a verb, so it makes  really long words.) I know with practice I'll be able to say the words without stumbling.  Overall a good second class, things are beginning to ramp up - I'm excited!  

No comments:

Post a Comment