Blog Entry #7 10月9日2014年
This week we had the mid-term exam. The study guides counted as part of the exam, but they also served the purpose of being a very effective way to study. They covered everything we had learned and I just did them like it was the exam and if there was a part I was not sure about then I looked over some hand-outs to refresh myself. It was a good way to study and I did pretty well on the exam so I won't change anything for next time :)
On Thursday we learned some new kanji like 鳥、料理 and 物。We also learned a new grammar: potential form. This form let's us say "can" or "am able to" - a very useful thing to be able to say. The construction for るverbs is just take off the る and add られるor just simply れる。And られるandれる conjugate like るverbs, so it's pretty easy. An example sentence is 見られるor見れる。With うverbs it gets a little trickier. You just take off the "u" at the end and change it to "e" and add る so あむgoes to あめる。Its like that for all う verbs and they aren't that hard. An example sentence is おかあさんはあめる。The tricky ones to remember is that する goes to できる and 来る changes into これる or こられる。ぼくは料理できない。This is a fun verb form and I'll have to practice to remember the う and irregular verbs.
No comments:
Post a Comment